Within Chisinau Marathon races will take place on the following distances:
• Marathon (42 km 195 m) - participants aged over 18 years (since year 1997), the results are set by a timing system.
• Half-marathon (21 km) - participants aged over 18 years (since year 1997), the results are secured by a timing system.
• 10 km - participants aged over 16 years (since year 1999), the results are secured by a timing system.
• Fun Run (3 km) - no age limit, the results are not fixed timing system.
The tour will pass the central streets of Chisinau and the start and finish line will be at the heart of Moldovan capital - the National Square.
Zone Start / Finish and Sport Expo - National Square, in front of the Triumphal Arch. Once home, athletes will run on bd. Stefan cel Mare, str. Ciuflea, bd. Dacia Boulevard to the intersection. Decebalus, and back to the Square, on the bd. Stefan cel Mare, str. Calea Ieşilor (up to out of town) and back in the Square. Scheme is attached.
Street racing route will have a length of 21.0975 km (two laps for marathon runners and a shift to semimaratonişti).
• Race Fun Run - 3km (PMAN - str. Ismail - the Square).
• Race 10 km - (PMAN - bd. Dacia - National Square).
• Half Marathon (21.0975 km) - (PMAN - bd. Dacia - National Square - str. Calea quit - PMAN).
• Marathon (42.195 km) - (PMAN - bd. Dacia - National Square - str. Calea quit - PMAN): 2 turns x 21.0975 km.
Marathon route Chisinau PC: sporter.md
Date: April 26, 2015, 10:00 Sunday,
Place: National Square